A. The health officer shall provide the owner of a tanning facility found in violation of a provision of this chapter or Health-General Article, §20-106, Annotated Code of Maryland, with a written notice that contains:
(1) The specific finding and, if applicable, the penalty for the violation, as set forth in Regulation .11 of this chapter;
(2) A specific date by which the owner shall correct the violation;
(3) A provision that, if the owner fails to correct the violation by the date specified or is in violation of another provision of Health-General Article, §20-106, Annotated Code of Maryland, at another time, the Secretary may impose a subsequent penalty, if applicable, as set forth in Regulation .11 of this chapter; and
(4) A provision that the owner is entitled to request a hearing under Regulation .12 of this chapter on a violation with a penalty.
B. The owner of a tanning facility shall submit to the health officer a written certification of correction within a time frame provided by the local health department that states:
(1) The violation; and
(2) How the violation was corrected.