A. The Commission may require that, as a condition of submitting a grant application, a person first respond to the Commission's call for proposals by submitting a letter of intent to the address and by the date and time specified in the call for proposals.
B. The Commission may, in its sole discretion, require that a letter of intent include information and documentation sufficient to establish a person's qualification as a community health resource as specified in COMAR 10.45.05.02, .03, or .04.
C. If the Commission requires a letter of intent pursuant to §A of this regulation, an applicant shall include in the applicant's letter of intent, in addition to any content that may be required by the Commission pursuant to §B of this regulation:
(1) An identification of the type of grant, of those specified in the call for proposals pursuant to Regulation .01C of this chapter, for which the applicant intends to apply;
(2) A succinct description, no more than 250 words in length, of the proposed project;
(3) The estimated cost of the project and its expected duration;
(4) The name and location of the applicant;
(5) The name, title, address, telephone number, and email address of the proposed project director; and
(6) The name, affiliation, and email address of the applicant's contact person or persons.