A. To qualify as a community health resource designated pursuant to this regulation and Health-General Article, §19-2101(c)(2), Annotated Code of Maryland, a person shall establish that the person meets the definition in COMAR 10.45.01.02 of a:
(1) Federally qualified health center;
(2) Federally qualified health center "look-alike";
(3) Community health center;
(4) Migrant health center;
(5) Health care program for the homeless;
(6) Primary care program for a public housing project;
(7) Local nonprofit and community-owned health care program;
(8) School-based health center;
(9) Teaching clinic;
(11) Health-center controlled operating network;
(12) Historic Maryland primary care provider;
(13) Outpatient mental health clinic;
(14) Local health department;
(15) Substance abuse treatment provider; or
(16) DDA licensee for FY 2012 and FY 2013.
B. To demonstrate that a person is a community health resource under this regulation, the person shall submit, on or before the date and time specified by the Commission, documentation establishing that the person meets the definitional criteria specified in COMAR 10.45.01.02 for a community health resource listed in §A of this regulation.
C. Except as provided in §D of this regulation, a person listed in §A of this regulation qualifies as a community health resource without regard to the sliding scale fee schedule requirements specified in Regulation .05 of this chapter.
D. The Commission shall determine that a person does not qualify as a community health resource under Regulation .04 of this chapter if:
(1) Except when the Commission requests additional information or materials to aid in making a determination pursuant to COMAR 10.45.08.01G, the person does not submit to the Commission, on or before the date and time specified by the Commission, the documentation required by §B of this regulation;
(2) The Commission requests additional information or materials pursuant to COMAR 10.45.08.01G, and:
(a) The person does not submit the information or materials requested by the Commission within the time allowed; or
(b) The additional information and material submitted by the person do not establish the person's qualification as a community health resource; or
(3) The Commission determines that the person does not meet the definition, as specified in COMAR 10.45.01.02, of a provider category listed in §A of this regulation.