A. The Board shall complete a sanctions worksheet after considering each disciplinary matter.
B. The sanctions worksheet shall, at a minimum:
(1) Briefly summarize the conduct that constituted the violation or violations meriting action;
(2) Identify the severity of the conduct;
(3) Describe other factors that the Board considered in determining the recommended sanctions imposed including but not limited to:
(a) Aggravating factors as outlined in Regulation .05 of this chapter;
(b) Mitigating factors as outlined in Regulation .05 of this chapter; and
(c) Prior disciplinary history; and
(4) Identify the recommended sanctions.
C. The Board’s summary of the conduct that constituted the violation or violations need not:
(1) Be exhaustive; or
(2) Include every violation meriting action by the Board.
D. The existence of one or more aggravating or mitigating factors contained in Regulation .05 of this chapter does not impose on the Board any requirement to make findings of fact or to articulate its reasoning for not exercising its discretion to impose a sanction outside the range of sanctions.
E. A copy of the sanctions worksheet may be obtained by the respondent or the respondent's legal representative.