A. The Board may accept the surrender of a license.
B. The Board may require conditions for surrender of a license, including but not limited to:
(1) The admission of a violation of the Maryland Physical Therapy Act;
(2) The admission of facts;
(3) A statement of the circumstances under which the surrender was offered or accepted;
(4) Restrictions on future licensing;
(5) Conditions for reinstatement of the license; or
(6) An agreement that the respondent may not again apply for a license.
C. A letter of surrender is a:
(1) Final order of the Board; and
(2) Public record.