A. Except for a show cause hearing, written notice of all hearings shall be sent by the Executive Director or an officer of the Board to all parties at least 30 days before the hearing.
B. The Board shall serve the notice of hearing by either:
(1) Certified mail at the address the respondent is required to maintain with the Board; or
(2) Hand-delivery in person.
C. The notice of hearing shall state, if applicable:
(1) The date, time, place, and nature of the hearing;
(2) The right to call witnesses and submit documents or other relevant evidence;
(3) The right to request subpoenas for witnesses and evidence and the costs associated with such a request;
(4) The right to representation;
(5) That a failure to appear for the scheduled hearing may result in an adverse action against the party; and
(6) That the parties may agree to the evidence and waive their right to appear at the hearing.
D. The notice of hearing may include:
(1) Deadlines for discovery and motions; or
(2) Dates for the prehearing conference and case resolution conference.