A. If the Board issues charges or a notice of initial denial, the document shall be:
(1) Served on the respondent by certified mail at the address the respondent is required to maintain with the Board; or
(2) Hand-delivered in person.
B. Charges or notice of initial denial shall:
(1) Inform the respondent of the statutory basis for the charges or denial of a license;
(2) Allege sufficient facts that the Board believes constitute either a basis for:
(a) Violation of the Maryland Physical Therapy Act; or
(b) Denial of a license; and
(3) Include the notice of hearing.
C. If the Board issues a notice of initial denial to an applicant for a license, the applicant may not withdraw the application without approval from the Board.