A. If a patient authorizes delivery of prescription medication to an agent at a location other than the pharmacy, or the patient's residence, the pharmacist shall document the authorization:
(1) On the prescription;
(2) In the patient profile; or
(3) In another record maintained in the pharmacy and established for this purpose.
B. If prescription medication is sent to an agent authorized by the patient at a location other than the patient's residence, or the place of business of the patient's authorized prescriber, the pharmacy shall maintain a record of the:
(1) Identity of the agent to whom the medication is sent;
(2) Location where the medication is sent;
(3) Date and time the medication is sent; and
(4) Prescription number or description of the medication sent.