A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meaning indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Delivery" means to send a prescription medication from a pharmacy by the United States Postal Service, common carrier, or delivery system to an address within the State.
(a) "Depot" means a location where filled prescriptions are stored before delivery to the intended patient or the intended patient's authorized agent.
(b) "Depot" does not include:
(i) A licensed health care facility;
(ii) A prescriber's office;
(iii) The prescription area of a pharmacy as defined by COMAR 10.34.05.01;
(iv) The United States Postal Service or common carrier's warehouse; or
(v) A multiple family residence.
(3) "Patient" means the individual or companion animal for whom a prescription is written and to whom a prescription medication will be administered.
(4) "Patient profile" means a record of dispensing activity maintained by a pharmacist for a specific patient.
(5) "Residence" means the street address at which a patient resides.
(6) "Storage" means the maintenance of a supply of medication before receipt of the medication by the patient or an agent authorized by the patient.