A. The permit holder shall appoint a licensed pharmacist as director of pharmacy who shall:
(1) Be in full and actual charge of the pharmacy and its personnel;
(2) Be responsible for the operations of the pharmacy and for compliance with the requirements of Health Occupations Article, Title 12, Annotated Code of Maryland, and the regulations promulgated under that title; and
(3) Review the policies and procedures of the pharmacy annually and revise them as necessary.
(1) The pharmacy permit holder shall employ licensed pharmacists, registered pharmacy technicians, and unlicensed personnel as required to competently and safely provide pharmacy services.
(2) The director of pharmacy shall delegate responsibility for the operations of the pharmacy to a designated pharmacist when the director of pharmacy is not available.