A. Subject to the Administrative Procedure Act, and in addition to any sanction for violation of Health Occupations Article, §14-404(a)(28), Annotated Code of Maryland, the Board may revoke a dispensing permit on any of the following grounds:
(1) Violating the attestations made pursuant to COMAR 10.13.01.05C(4);
(2) Violating State or federal statutes or regulations regarding prescribing or dispensing prescription drugs;
(3) Delegating dispensing duties outside the scope of this chapter;
(4) Dispensing prescription drugs prescribed by another outside the scope of this chapter;
(5) Dispensing at a location not designated on the permit;
(6) Being absent from the premises when prescription drugs are dispensed under the permit;
(7) Failing to comply with the applicable requirements of the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program set out in Health-General Article, Title 21, Subtitle 2A, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(8) Failing to cooperate with an investigation by the Board or an inspection by OCSA; or
(9) Violating Regulations .06, .10, or .13 of this chapter.
B. If a permit holder surrenders the permit while under investigation:
(1) The surrender does not prevent the Board from taking any appropriate disciplinary action under Health Occupations Article, §14-404(a)(28), Annotated Code of Maryland, or any other statute under which the Board has jurisdiction; and
(2) The permit holder may not apply for another permit again for a minimum of 5 years.