(1) A reporting entity shall file reports required under this chapter with the Board within 10 days of any change made with regard to a physician.
(2) Within 10 days, the reporting entity who has reported a change to the Board under this chapter shall report to the Board in writing any modifications made to, or subsequent developments in, that change.
B. Allied Health Providers.
(1) Except as provided in §B(2) of this regulation, a reporting entity shall file any report required under this chapter within 10 days of any change made with respect to allied health providers.
(2) With respect to physician assistants:
(a) An employer of a physician assistant who terminates the physician assistant because of a quality of care issue shall report the termination within 5 days of the termination;
(b) A physician or an employer who terminates a delegation agreement with a physician assistant shall report that termination within 10 days; and
(c) A report submitted under §B(2)(b) of this regulation may not be used to fulfill the requirement of §B(2)(a) of this regulation.
C. Naturopathic Doctors.
(1) Within 30 days, a licensed naturopathic doctor, other licensed health care provider, health care facility located in the State, or State agency shall file a written report with the Board upon becoming aware of information described in Regulation .04A of this chapter.
(2) Within 10 days, a health care facility shall report to the Board any information required under Regulation .04C of this chapter.