A. A licensed naturopathic doctor, a licensed health care practitioner, a health care facility as defined in Health-General Article, §19-114, Annotated Code of Maryland, located in the State, and a State agency shall file a written report with the Board if the person has information that gives the person reason to believe that a licensed naturopathic doctor is or may be:
(1) Medically or legally incompetent;
(2) Engaged in the unauthorized practice of naturopathic medicine;
(3) Guilty of unprofessional conduct; or
(4) Mentally or physically unable to engage safely in the practice of naturopathic medicine.
B. This report shall be filed within 30 days of an individual or entity becoming aware of this information.
C. A health care facility shall report promptly to the Board if:
(1) A licensed naturopathic doctor voluntarily resigns from the staff of the health care facility, voluntarily limits the licensees staff privileges, or fails to reapply for hospital privileges at the health care facility; and
(2) The action of the licensee occurs while the licensee is under formal or informal investigation by the health care facility for possible medical incompetence, unprofessional conduct, or mental or physical impairment.