A. If, after a hearing, a licensee is found to have violated provisions of Health Occupations Article, §14-5F-18, Annotated Code of Maryland, the Board shall impose a fee on the licensee that shall approximate the Board’s cost of bringing the proceedings against the licensee.
B. The hearing costs may include any or all of the following expense items:
(1) Services rendered by court reporters;
(2) Transcriptions of the hearing record by court reporters;
(3) Expenses related to witnesses appearing for the State;
(4) Obtaining or reproducing documents, exhibits, or other evidentiary items;
(5) Hearing-related per diems and expenses for Board members; or
(6) Any other expenses directly related to the investigation and prosecution of the disciplinary action against the licensee.