A. Requirements. A licensed naturopathic doctor shall take at least 50 hours of continuing education credits during every 2-year renewal period:
(1) For license renewal, preceding the expiration of the license for a naturopathic doctor; or
(2) For license reinstatement, preceding the date of the submission of the application for reinstatement.
B. The courses selected shall be approved by any of the following:
(1) The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians;
(2) The Maryland Association of Naturopathic Physicians;
(3) The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education;
(4) The Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education; or
(5) A naturopathic doctor’s licensing authority or professional association of another state which meets the standards adopted by the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.