A. The term of a license renewed by the Board is 2 years from the date of renewal.
B. A license expires at the end of its term unless the license is renewed as provided by the Board.
C. At least 1 month before the license expires, the Board shall send to the licensee a renewal notice that states:
(1) The date on which the current license expires;
(2) The date by which the renewal application shall be received by the Board for the renewal to be issued before the license expires; and
(3) The amount of the renewal fee as specified in Regulation .20 of this chapter.
D. The Board shall renew the license of a licensee who:
(1) Submits a renewal application on the form that the Board requires;
(2) Pays a renewal fee as specified in Regulation .20 of this chapter;
(3) Is otherwise entitled to be licensed;
(4) Meets the continuing education requirements as set forth in Regulation 11 of this chapter; and
(5) Provides evidence of biennial cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification.
E. If a license is revoked or suspended, the naturopathic doctor shall surrender the license to the Board on demand. At the end of a suspension period, the Board shall return to the licensee any license surrendered under this section.
F. If the disciplinary panel has revoked or suspended the license of a licensee, the Board may not reinstate the license until the Board is satisfied that the individual:
(1) Has complied with all the terms and conditions in the final order; and
(2) Is capable of safely engaging in the practice of naturopathic medicine.
G. The Board may not reinstate the license of an individual whose license was revoked by the Board within 6 months after the date of the revocation.