A. Renewal Notice.At least 1 month before the license expires, the Board shall send a renewal notice to the licensed perfusionist-advanced that states:
(1) The date on which the current license expires;
(2) The date by which the renewal application shall be received by the Board for the renewal to be issued and mailed before the license expires; and
(3) The amount of the renewal fee set by the Board in Regulation .13 of this chapter.
(1) The Board may not renew a license until the Comptroller of Maryland has verified that the individual has paid all undisputed taxes and unemployment insurance contributions, or arranged for repayment, as required by COMAR 10.31.02.
(2) An individual licensed as a perfusionist-basic may not renew the license.
(3) An individual who has been licensed by the Board as a perfusionist-advanced may renew the license every 2 years on or before the date specified by the Board by:
(a) Submitting a renewal application online or on a form supplied by the Board;
(b) Paying the required renewal fee set by the Board in Regulation .13 of this chapter; and
(c) Attesting to current certification by the national certifying board.
C. Reinstatement. The Board shall reinstate the license of a perfusionist-advanced who has failed to renew the license for any reason if the perfusionist-advanced:
(1) Applies for reinstatement after the date the license expires;
(2) Meets the renewal requirements of §A of this regulation; and
(3) Pays to the Board the reinstatement fee set by the Board in Regulation .13 of this chapter.
D. Reinstatement of a Revoked License.
(1) On the application of an individual whose license has been revoked, the Board, on the affirmative vote of a majority of the quorum, may in its discretion reinstate a revoked license.
(2) When a time period is not stated in an order for revocation:
(a) The Board may not entertain an application for post-disciplinary reinstatement until at least 3 years after the date of the order; and
(b) A revocation of a license may not be for less than 1 year.
(3) The Board may not entertain an application for post-disciplinary reinstatement after an order of revocation unless:
(a) Any time period stated in the order has expired;
(b) Any condition set out in the order has been fulfilled;
(c) The applicant has filed a formal application and paid the fee set by the Board in Regulation .13 of this chapter; and
(d) The applicant meets all of the requirements for reinstatement set out in §D of this regulation.
(4) The Board shall entertain applications for reinstatement pursuant to the procedures and standards of COMAR 10.32.02.06B.
(5) The Board may not entertain applications for reinstatement if a revocation is permanent.