A. A physician who delegates shall:
(1) Evaluate the risk to the patient and the outcome of the delegated acts;
(2) Delegate only those technical acts that are customary to the practice of the supervising physician;
(3) Delegate only those technical acts for which the assistant has been trained;
(4) Be responsible for the acts of the assistant; and
(5) Supervise the assistant.
B. The responsibility for the delegated act cannot be transferred from the delegating physician to another physician without:
(1) The expressed consent of the other physician; and
(2) Informing the assistant.