A. The chief of service of the institution providing the postgraduate clinical training program, or the chief's designee, shall register with the Board each unlicensed medical school graduate within 30 days of the effective date of the training program contract between the institution and the unlicensed medical school graduate.
B. Registration shall be on a form supplied by the Board, which may include for the unlicensed medical school graduate applicant:
(1) Name of the applicant;
(2) Local address;
(3) Date of birth;
(4) Social Security number which the Board shall use only for evaluation and identification of applicants and licensees but may not disclose in any other context;
(5) Character and fitness questions;
(6) Name and address of the medical school attended;
(7) Date of graduation from medical school;
(8) Name and address of the institution and department directly responsible for the postgraduate training program;
(9) Name and address of the chief of service and supervisor of the postgraduate training program; and
(10) Beginning and ending dates of the contract.
C. Registration shall remain valid for the term of the contract, as stated on the registration form.
D. Reregistration by the chief of service of the institution acting on behalf of the unlicensed medical school graduate is required for each renewal or extension of the postgraduate training program contract.
E. The chief of service of the institution providing the postgraduate training program shall notify the Board, within 30 days, and any termination of a contract, other than by natural expiration, and of the reasons for the termination.
F. Unprofessional Conduct in the Practice of Medicine. Health Occupations Article, §14-404(a)(3), Annotated Code of Maryland, includes the failure of a physician to comply with the regulations governing the duty of the chief of service to timely register unlicensed medical practitioners under the chief's charge.