(1) The Board may not renew a license until the Comptroller of Maryland has verified that the individual has paid all undisputed taxes and unemployment insurance contributions, or arranged for repayment, as required by COMAR 10.31.02.
(2) An individual who has been licensed by the Board as a polysomnographic technologist may renew the license on or before the date specified by the Board by:
(a) Submitting a renewal application on a form supplied by the Board;
(b) Paying the required renewal fee set by the Board in Regulation .09 of this chapter;
(c) Attesting to the completion of at least 20 hours of continuing education, earned during the 2-year period preceding the expiration of the license, as specified in Regulation .08 of this chapter; and
(d) Meeting any other requirement set by the Board.
B. Reinstatement. The Board shall reinstate the license of a polysomnographic technologist if the polysomnographic technologist:
(1) Completes a reinstatement application on a form supplied by the Board;
(2) Pays the required reinstatement fee and any other fees specified in Regulation .09 of this chapter;
(3) Documents evidence of completion of at least 20 hours of approved continuing education in the 2-year period preceding the date of the submission of the application for reinstatement, as specified in Regulation .08 of this chapter; and
(4) Meets any additional requirements set by the Board for reinstatement of a license.