(1) The Board may not renew a license until the Comptroller of Maryland has verified that the individual has paid all undisputed taxes and unemployment insurance contributions, or arranged for repayment, as required by COMAR 10.31.02.
(2) An individual who has been licensed by the Board as a polysomnographic technologist may renew the license on or before the date specified by the Board by:
(a) Submitting a renewal application on a form supplied by the Board;
(b) Paying the required renewal fee set by the Board in Regulation .09 of this chapter;
(c) Certifying to the completion of 20 hours of continuing education, earned during the 2-year period preceding the expiration of the license, and meeting the requirements stated in Regulation .08 of this chapter; and
(d) Meeting any other requirement set by the Board.
B. Reinstatement. The Board may reinstate the license of a polysomnographic technologist who has failed to renew the license for any reason if the polysomnographic technologist:
(1) Applies for reinstatement after the date the license expires;
(2) Meets the renewal requirements of §A of this regulation;
(3) Submits evidence of completion of 20 hours of approved continuing education in the 2 years preceding the application for reinstatement, which meet the requirements stated in Regulation .08 of this chapter; and
(4) Pays to the Board the reinstatement fee set by the Board in Regulation .09 of this chapter.