A. When the Board disapproves a delegation agreement, or a request to perform an advanced duty, the Board shall:
(1) Give written notice to the applicant;
(2) Set forth the specific reasons for the denial; and
(3) Give the applicant an opportunity to request a hearing before the Board.
B. Hearings Before the Board.
(1) To request a hearing before the Board, the applicant shall make a written request for a hearing before the Board within 30 days of the receipt of the notice of disapproval.
(2) The Board shall schedule the applicant for a hearing within 60 days after the written request has been filed.
(3) The hearing before the Board shall be limited to 90 minutes and the applicant may:
(a) Be represented by counsel; and
(b) Present witnesses and other evidence on his behalf.
(4) After the hearing, the Board shall:
(a) Affirm, reverse, or modify its previous disapproval; and
(b) Give the applicant written notice of the action which the Board has taken within 60 days after the hearing, unless the applicant agrees to a longer period.
(5) The presiding Board member shall determine all procedural issues that are governed by this section and shall make any rulings reasonably necessary to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the hearing.