A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Board" means the Board of Morticians and Funeral Directors.
(2) "Committee" means the Rehabilitation Committee of the Board.
(3) "Formal agreement" means a written agreement between the Committee and the practitioner that lists:
(a) The individual requirements for the practitioner in the program; and
(b) The conditions that shall be met by the practitioner.
(4) "Impaired practitioner" means a licensee who is not capable of practicing mortuary science competently and is in need of treatment and rehabilitation for alcoholism, drug abuse, chemical dependency, or other physical, emotional, or mental condition.
(5) "Practitioner" means a licensed apprentice, funeral director, mortician, or surviving spouse.
(6) "Program" means the treatment and rehabilitation plan established by the Committee and agreed upon by the practitioner.
(7) "Treatment entity" means a licensed health care provider or licensed center for the evaluation, care, or rehabilitation, or all of these, of an impaired practitioner.