A. Unless authorized to practice under this chapter, an individual may not use the following words or abbreviations:
(1) Certified clinical nurse specialist;
(2) Clinical nurse specialist (CNS);
(3) Clinical Registered Nurse Specialist (CRNS);
(4) Clinical nurse specialist graduate; or
(5) Nurse specialist graduate.
B. An individual certified under this chapter shall be subject to disciplinary prohibitions and sanctions set forth under Health Occupations Article, §§8-316 and 8-7018-703, Annotated Code of Maryland.