A. Each course shall have a minimum of 16 hours of theory content.
B. The curriculum shall include the following content areas:
(1) An historical perspective of case management;
(2) Insurance terms and types of coverage general;
(3) Federal and State insurance statutes and regulations governing workers' compensation;
(4) Stakeholders roles, responsibilities, ethical considerations, and goals;
(5) Maryland Nurse Practice Act; and
(6) Case management, including:
(e) Written reporting; and
C. The course offering shall use texts from a Board-approved list.