A. An applicant for certification as a CRNA shall:
(1) Hold a current license to practice registered nursing in this State;
(2) Complete the application for certification as a nurse anesthetist;
(3) Pay all fees established by the Board;
(4) Complete the requirements for a degree or diploma from an education program in nurse anesthesia approved by the Board; and
(5) Hold current certification from the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or from another certifying body approved by the Board.
B. If the applicant's nurse anesthetist program was completed after January 1, 2008, the applicant for certification as a CRNA shall also provide to the Board verification of completion of a nurse anesthetist program with a master's degree or higher.
C. A CRNA may not practice in this State until the CRNA has notified the Board of the name and license number of the collaborating physician or dentist.
D. The Board shall forward the name and license number of the collaborating physician or dentist to the appropriate regulatory board.