A. A license issued by the Administration shall include the number of individuals for whom the licensee is permitted to provide services.
B. A licensee may exceed its licensed capacity only if the Director:
(1) Requests in writing that the licensee exceed its licensed capacity; or
(2) Approves a written request from a licensee to exceed its licensed capacity.
C. A licensee shall include in its written request to exceed its licensed capacity:
(1) The circumstances or reasons for the request;
(2) The identity of all individuals involved; and
(3) Documentation that all individuals involved have been informed of the plan to exceed licensed capacity.
D. Permission to exceed licensed capacity shall be:
(1) Granted for not more than 60 days; and
(2) Extended for not more than an additional 60 days.