A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meaning indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Direct supervision" means that a provider staff member maintains continuous visual contact with the child.
(2) "Family of origin" means the child's parent, guardian, or primary caretaker.
(3) "Least restrictive setting" means the treatment program or facility in which needed services are delivered in the environment that least limits the child being served.
(4) "Oversight" means that a provider staff member approves and is aware of the child's activities.
(5) "Primary caretaker" means the adult individual who carries responsibility for the welfare of a child where the child resides.
(6) "Secure setting" means a treatment program or facility that is locked to prevent a child from leaving without staff permission.