A. The health officer or the health officer's designee shall notify the owner of an establishment found in violation of a provision of this chapter or the Act:
(1) By certified mail, return receipt requested, bearing a postmark from the United States Postal Service;
(2) Of the specific finding and the penalty for the violation as set forth in Regulation .10 of this chapter;
(3) Of a specific date by which the owner shall correct the violation;
(4) That if the owner fails to correct the violation by the date specified, or is in violation of another provision of this chapter or the Act at another time, the Secretary may impose a subsequent penalty as set forth in Regulation .10 of this chapter; and
(5) That the owner is entitled to request a hearing under Regulation .11 of this chapter on a violation and penalty, as set forth in Regulation .10 of this chapter.
B. The owner of an establishment shall submit to the health officer a certification of correction within a time frame provided by the local health department that:
(1) Lists a violation; and
(2) Includes a description of how the correction was accomplished.