A. An owner shall ensure that an existing, newly built, or altered public spa is in compliance with:
(1) This chapter;
(2) Applicable State and local codes; and
(3) The American National Standard for Public Spas.
B. An owner shall ensure that a swim spa has:
(1) Clearly identified controls for the swim jets; and
(2) A shut-off switch for the swim jets that is accessible from within the swim spa.
C. An owner shall ensure that a spa hydrojet circulation system:
(1) Is not connected to a spa filtration system; and
(2) Has a shut-off switch.