A. The Department shall:
(1) Monitor a youth camp for compliance with this chapter; and
(2) Inspect the camp at least every fourth year or as necessary for the enforcement of this chapter.
B. Right to Inspect.
(1) The Department may enter, at reasonable times, the property of a youth camp for the purposes of inspecting, monitoring, and verifying information relative to the enforcement of this chapter.
(2) A person may not deny or interfere with the Department's entry into a youth camp under this chapter.
(3) An operator shall permit a representative of the Department to examine and copy records of the youth camp to verify information relative to the enforcement of this chapter.
C. Report of Inspection. During a camp inspection, the Department shall:
(1) Record the inspection results on an inspection form prescribed by the Department;
(2) Identify on the inspection form the conditions found that violate the provisions of this chapter;
(3) Notify the camp operator on the inspection form to correct violations by a specific date; and
(4) Provide one copy of the inspection report to the camp director.
D. The completed inspection report is a public document that is available for public disclosure in accordance with State Government Article, §§10-61110-628, Annotated Code of Maryland.