A. Building and Equipment. If the park accommodates independent mobile homes exclusively, a service building may not be required; however, one is recommended for emergency use. Every park accommodating one or more dependent mobile homes shall be provided with at least one adequately equipped service building.
B. Required Facilities.
(1) The following facilities shall be minimum for parks accommodating from one to ten dependent mobile homes:
(a) One flush-type toilet, one lavatory, and a shower or bathtub with hot and cold running water for males; and
(b) One flush-type toilet, one lavatory, and a shower or bathtub with hot and cold running water for females.
(2) One flush-type toilet bowl receptacle shall be provided into which shall be emptied the contents of all portable containers of human excrement. An adequate supply of hot and cold water for cleaning the containers shall be provided. This equipment shall be in a separate room of a service building with a single direct opening to the outside. All plumbing of the service building shall comply with all applicable plumbing codes.
(3) For those parks accommodating more than ten dependent mobile homes, the following additional fixtures shall be provided:
(a) One lavatory and one shower or bathtub for each sex for every ten additional dependent mobile homes or fraction of that;
(b) One flush-type toilet for females for every ten additional dependent mobile homes or fraction of that;
(c) One flush-type toilet for males for every additional 15 dependent mobile homes or fraction of that.
(4) Urinals may be substituted for not more than one-third of the additional flush-type toilets required under § B(3).
C. Location, Construction, Facilities.
(1) Where service buildings are required they shall:
(a) Be located 20 feet or more from any mobile home and not more than 200 feet from any dependent mobile home.
(b) Be of permanent construction, and adequately lighted.
(c) Be constructed of water and moisture resistant material to permit frequent washing and cleaning. The floors of the service building shall be of water impervious material other than wood and shall slope to a drain connected to the sewerage system.
(d) Have adequate heating facilities to maintain a minimum temperature of 70?F during cold weather, and supply adequate hot water during the time of peak demands.
(e) Have all rooms well ventilated, with all openings effectively screened against insects and rodents.
(f) Provide adequate compartments for each bathtub or shower and water closet, and a sound resistant wall from floor to ceiling to separate male and female toilet and bathing facilities.
(2) Laundry Facilities. Laundry facilities shall be provided in the ratio of one laundry tray and one washing machine, or an automatic washing machine, to every 30 mobile home spaces or fraction of that. These facilities shall be provided in a separate room of a service building or in a separate building.