The following definitions shall apply in the interpretation and enforcement of this chapter:
A. "Access road" means the road leading from the entrance to the mobile home park to the mobile home spaces throughout the park.
B. "Approving Authority" means the Secretary of Health or his designee.
C. "Camping vehicle" means a vehicular accommodation (other than a mobile home) suitable for temporary habitation, used for travel, vacation, or recreational purposes, whose overall length does not exceed 28 feet, or whose gross weight does not exceed 4500 pounds, and is occupied in any one place for a period not exceeding 30 days. Areas where camping vehicles only are accommodated, or State-owned camping areas accommodating other than camping vehicles on an emergency overnight basis, shall be exempted from these regulations.
D. "Fire prevention authority" means the State Fire Marshal or the fire prevention authority of the local political subdivision.
E. "Garbage" means all animal and vegetable wastes resulting from the handling, preparing, cooking, and serving of food, exclusive of recognized industrial by-products and human and animal feces.
F. Mobile Home.
(1) "Mobile home" means any portable structure (other than a camping vehicle) designed for use as a conveyance upon highways, having no foundation other than a chassis or removable jacks, and so equipped or constructed as to permit occupancy for dwelling and sleeping purposes.
(2) "Dependent mobile home" means a mobile home which does not contain plumbing or plumbing fixtures.
(3) "Independent mobile home" means a mobile home which contains a flush toilet or a bath or shower, and is designed or constructed to be connected to utilities and sanitary facilities.
G. Mobile Home Park.
(1) “Mobile home park”, referred to as park, means any area or plot of ground upon which two or more mobile homes occupied for dwelling purposes are located, regardless of whether or not a charge is made for the accommodation.
(2) “Mobile home park” does not include a park used to accommodate agriculture or migrant workers.
H. "Mobile home space" means a plot of ground within a mobile home park designated for the accommodation of one mobile home.
I. "Permit" means a written permit issued by the Approving Authority in accordance with these regulations.
J. "Person" means a person, persons, individual, partnership, firm, corporation, company, or association having charge, care, custody, ownership, or control of a park, or part of a park.
K. "Refuse" means all putrescible, nonputrescible, combustible, noncombustible, and solid waste materials, including garbage, rubbish, and ashes, but not including sewage.
L. "Right-of-way" means the strip of land used for access roads, motor vehicular traffic, parking, and walkways.
M. "Service building" means a building housing toilet, bathing facilities, laundry, and any other facilities as may be required by these regulations.