A. A permittee shall ensure that all raw milk for pasteurization and all pasteurized milk and milk products conform to the standards, requirements, and procedures established by the:
(1) Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. §§341350f;
(2) Nutrition Labeling and Education Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-535);
(3) Health-General Article, §§21-422 and 21-434, Annotated Code of Maryland; and
(4) Grade "A" Pasteurized Milk Ordinance.
B. A bulk milk hauler/sampler shall ensure that:
(1) Bulk raw milk is delivered or received by the processor or receiving station within 60 hours of the initial milking;
(2) Bulk raw milk is picked up from every dairy farm at least every other day;
(3) The temperature of the bulk raw milk does not exceed 45F; and
(4) Operations are in accordance with the Bulk Milk Hauler/Sampler Manual.
C. The person in charge of an official laboratory or officially designated laboratory shall ensure that:
(1) The laboratory is operated according to the requirements established by the Grade "A" Pasteurized Milk Ordinance; and
(2) All raw milk for pasteurization, all pasteurized milk and milk products, and all dairy product containers and lids are tested according to the requirements established by the Grade "A" Pasteurized Milk Ordinance.