A. A local health department and the private entities in Baltimore City and Calvert County shall:
(1) Enter into written agreements with health care providers to provide breast cancer services to enrollees using the contracts developed by the Department for use in the Breast and Cervical Cancer Program;
(2) Reimburse a participating medical provider under the Breast and Cervical Cancer Program for performing covered services on enrollees;
(3) Determine eligibility of applicants using the criteria specified in Regulation .05 of this chapter;
(4) Recruit eligible individuals; and
(5) Provide enrollees, recipients of services, and medical providers with assistance in obtaining program-related information and services.
B. In order to assure the availability of breast cancer diagnostic and treatment services, a local health department shall comply with COMAR 10.14.02.15B.