A. Denial or Revocation of License. The Secretary, for cause shown, shall notify the center of its decision to deny or revoke the center's license. The denial or revocation shall be stayed if a hearing is requested.
B. The Department shall notify the center in writing of the following:
(1) The effective date of the denial or revocation;
(2) The reason for the denial or revocation;
(3) The regulations with which the licensee has failed to comply that form the basis for the denial or revocation;
(4) That the center is entitled to a hearing if requested, and to be represented by counsel;
(5) That the center shall stop providing services on the effective date of the denial or revocation if the center does not request a hearing;
(6) That the denial or revocation shall be stayed if a hearing is requested; and
(7) That the center is required to surrender its license to the Department if the denial or revocation is upheld.
C. The licensee shall notify the participants or participants' representatives of any final denial or revocation and make every reasonable effort to assist them in making other arrangements for adult day care.
D. A person aggrieved by the action of the Secretary under this regulation may appeal the Secretary's action by filing a request for a hearing in accordance with Regulation .53 of this chapter.