A. The center shall develop written criteria for admission. These criteria shall be specific so that the center does not accept individuals whose needs cannot be met by the center.
B. Admission Criteria. The admission criteria shall include at least the following:
(1) The center may not discriminate against the intended participant because of race, color, or national origin according to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. §2000 or as otherwise provided by law;
(2) The center may not deny admission to or involuntarily discharge an individual solely because the individual has a communicable disease.
C. The center shall provide the participant and his or her responsible party a written service contract.
D. The service contract shall be signed by both the centerís representative and the participant or his or her responsible party.
E. The service contract shall specify:
(1) Number of days per week and type of services that are to be provided to the participant;
(2) Process by which goals are developed for the participant;
(3) Conditions under which the participant may be discharged; and
(4) Consent agreements as required for:
(c) Medication administration;
(d) Off-site activities;
(e) Photographs for promotional use; and
(f) Release of medical information.