A. The Program Fund shall include:
(1) Interest and investment income attributable to the Program Fund; and
(2) Money deposited to the account by a nonprofit health service plan in accordance with §C of this regulation.
B. On or before April 1, 2003 and quarterly thereafter, the nonprofit health service plan required to subsidize the Program under Insurance Article, §14-106(d), Annotated Code of Maryland, shall deposit to the Program Fund the amount that is necessary to operate and administer the Program for the following quarter.
C. The amount deposited by the nonprofit health service plan under §C of this regulation:
(1) Shall be determined by the Department based on enrollment, expenditures, and revenue for the previous year; and
(2) May not exceed the amounts specified in Insurance Article, §14-106(e), Annotated Code of Maryland.
D. The Department shall provide funds to the Administrator, in accordance with the contract with the Administrator, for the cost of the State subsidy and administrative expenses incurred on behalf of the Program.
E. The Administrator shall:
(1) Permit inspection of its papers, books, and records pertaining to its operation of the Program by the Department or its designee; and
(2) Cooperate with any inspections and audits performed on the Administrator or the Program by the Department or its designee.