A. To receive reimbursement for telehealth services, a provider shall:
(1) Be actively enrolled with Maryland Medical Assistance;
(2) Participate with a telehealth partner that meets provider conditions for participation as set forth in Regulation .06 of this chapter; and
(3) If a provider is a behavioral health service provider, be registered as a provider through the ASO on the date the service is rendered.
B. Distant Site Reimbursement.
(1) The distant site shall be reimbursed:
(a) For somatic services provided via telehealth, as set forth in COMAR 10.09.02.07D;
(b) For mental health services provided via telehealth, as set forth in COMAR 10.09.59.09; or
(c) For substance use disorder services provided via telehealth, as set forth in COMAR 10.09.80.08.
(2) Services delivered via telehealth shall be billed with the telehealth GT modifier.
(3) Services delivered via telehealth shall be within the providerís scope of practice as determined by its governing licensure or credentialing board.