A. Medical day care services are not covered for:
(1) Individuals who do not meet the definition of "participant" in Regulation .01B of this chapter; and
(2) Individuals younger than 16 years old.
B. Covered services do not include:
(1) Days of service in excess of the frequency specified in the participantís home and community based services waiver service plan;
(2) Services which are not part of those services listed in Regulation .05 of this chapter;
(3) Services for a number of participants that exceeds the providerís licensed capacity on a given day;
(4) More than one day of care, per participant, per day; and
(5) A day of care provided on the same day that the following services are provided and billed to the Department:
(a) Day habilitation services under COMAR 10.09.26;
(b) Supported employment services under COMAR 10.09.26;
(c) Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly under COMAR 10.09.44;
(d) Senior center plus services under COMAR 10.09.54;
(e) Adult day care reimbursed under the State of Maryland's human service contracts; or
(f) On-site psychiatric rehabilitation services under COMAR 10.09.59.