A. An individual is eligible for limited private inpatient facility services if the individual:
(1) Requires 24-hour inpatient mental health evaluation and treatment services but does not require acute or long-term psychiatric hospital services; and
(2) Has stated a willingness to comply with program rules.
B. An individual is not eligible for limited private inpatient facility services if the individual:
(1) Has a sole diagnosis of substance abuse, intellectual disability, or dementia;
(2) Is in need of immediate involuntary inpatient psychiatric admission;
(3) Is medically unstable as determined by an individual authorized under Health Occupations Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, to make medical determinations; or
(4) Does not meet the eligibility criteria under §A of this regulation.