A. The facility, which includes buildings, common areas, and exterior grounds, shall be kept:
(1) In good repair;
(3) Free of any object, material, or condition that may create a health hazard, accident, or fire;
(4) Free of any object, material, or condition that may create a public nuisance; and
(5) Free of insects and rodents.
B. Bathtubs, shower stalls, and lavatories may not be used by the staff for laundering or storing soiled linens.
C. The assisted living program shall provide in the resident's room adequate storage space for excess supplies, some personal possessions of residents, and similar items which is:
(1) Protected from the elements; and
(2) Secure, fixed, and locked.
D. Residents may possess their own cleaning supplies and personal hygiene items if the assisted living manager and delegating nurse have determined that the products would not present a threat to the safety of the resident or others and this decision is documented in the records. The cleaning supplies and personal hygiene items shall be kept in the resident's room and out of view of other residents when the materials are not in use.