A. In this chapter, the following documents are incorporated by reference.
B. Documents Incorporated.
(1) Interhospital Transfer Guidelines Manual; Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems, Baltimore, Maryland (January 2002).
(2) ACEP Policy Statement: Emergency Department Planning and Resources Guidelines (June 2004), American College of Emergency Physicians, PO Box 619911, Dallas, Texas 75261-9911.
(3) Guidelines for Design and Construction of Hospital and Healthcare Facilities, 2001 Edition, American Institute of Architects, 1735 New York Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20006, which is incorporated in COMAR 10.07.01.03.
(4) Hospital Accreditation Standards, 2006 Edition, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, One Renaissance Blvd, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181, which is incorporated in COMAR 10.07.01.09.
(5) U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidelines for Standard Precautions and the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration/Maryland Occupational Safety and Health, Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR §1910.1030 which is incorporated by reference in COMAR 09.12.31.
(6) The Maryland State Fire Prevention Code, which is incorporated by reference in COMAR 29.06.01.