A. Denial or Revocation of License. The Secretary, for cause shown, may notify the agency of the decision to revoke or deny the license. Except as provided in Regulation .15 of this chapter, the denial or revocation shall be stayed if a hearing is requested.
B. Criteria for Denial or Revocation. The Department shall notify the agency in writing of the following:
(1) The effective date of the denial or revocation;
(2) The reason for the denial or revocation;
(3) The regulations with which the licensee has failed to comply that form the basis for the denial or revocation;
(4) That the agency is entitled to a hearing if requested, and to be represented by counsel;
(5) That the agency shall stop providing services on the effective date of the denial or revocation if the agency does not request a hearing;
(6) That the denial or revocation shall be stayed if a hearing is requested; and
(7) That the agency is required to surrender its license to the Department if the denial or revocation is upheld.
C. A person aggrieved by the action of the Secretary under this regulation may appeal the Secretary’s action by filing a request for a hearing in accordance with Regulation .17 of this chapter.