A. In this chapter, the following documents are incorporated by reference.
B. Documents Incorporated.
(1) CMS Long-term Care Facility Resident Assessment Instrument 3.0 User’s Manual, (Version 1.14, October 2016).
(2) CMS Manual System, Pub. 100-07 State Operations Provider Certification, (Transmittal 127, November 26, 2014, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
(3) Guidelines for Design and Construction of Residential Health, Care, and Support Facilities. (2014) Facility Guidelines Institute, which is incorporated in COMAR 10.07.01.02.
(4) 2007 Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HIPAC), 2007).
(5) Guidelines for Preventing the Transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Health-Care Settings, 2005 (MMWR2005; 54, No. RR-17, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA).
(6) Immunization of Health-Care Personnel: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), (MMWR2011; 60 No. SS-07, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA).
(7) National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities Code (2015 Edition).
(8) National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 101 “Life Safety Code”, which is incorporated by reference at COMAR 29.06.01.06.
(9) Recommended Dietary Allowances, (10th Edition, Food and Nutritional Board, Commission on Life Sciences, and National Research Council, 1989).