A. The Secretary may verify compliance with licensing requirements through on-site random sample record reviews.
B. For the purpose of verifying compliance, the Secretary shall have access to:
(1) The facility or office where the equipment is located;
(2) Patients' medical records, including image or scan records;
(3) Quality assurance records, including peer review documentation;
(4) Records documenting in-service training on use of the equipment;
(5) Records verifying personnel training;
(6) Equipment quality control and inspection records;
(7) Radiation safety reports;
(8) Records of referrals and evidence of appropriate use of equipment;
(9) Policies and procedures that ensure safe operation of equipment; and
(10) Qualifications of personnel:
(a) Permitted to supervise use of the major medical equipment,
(b) Permitted to operate the major medical equipment, and
(c) Responsible for maintenance of the major medical equipment.