A. Grant Application.
(1) An applicant may apply for a grant under the Act as set forth in this regulation.
(2) An applicant shall apply to the Department on an application prescribed by the Department.
(3) An applicant shall submit documentation that the Department requires to establish the eligibility of the applicant and apprentice.
B. Review Procedures.
(1) Upon receipt of the grant application and any required documentation, the Department shall review each application to determine whether an applicant will be awarded a grant.
(2) The Secretary may delegate to the Assistant Secretary of the Division or an employee of the Department the authority to review grant applications and supporting documentation.
(3) If a grant application is rejected, the Department shall notify the applicant in writing within 60 days of receipt of the grant application.
(4) The notice of grant rejection shall state the reason the grant was rejected.
(5) An applicant may request reconsideration within 15 days of the date of the notice of grant rejection by filing a request in writing with the Assistant Secretary of the Division.