A. A home inspector shall visually inspect the home exterior, including:
(1) Exterior wall covering, flashing, and trim;
(2) All exterior doors;
(3) Attached decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches, and their associated railings;
(4) Eaves, soffits, and fascias that are accessible from the ground level;
(5) Vegetation, grading, surface drainage, and retaining walls on the property if any of these may adversely affect the building; and
(6) Walkways, patios, and driveways leading to dwelling entrances.
B. A home inspector shall describe the exterior wall covering.
C. A home inspector is not required to inspect any of the following:
(1) Screening, shutters, awnings, and similar seasonal accessories:
(3) Geological, geotechnical, or hydrological conditions;
(4) Recreational facilities;
(6) Seawalls, break-walls, and docks; or
(7) Erosion control and earth stabilization measures.