A. A cremation container:
(1) Shall be a readily combustible, rigid container suitable for cremation;
(2) Shall provide a completely enclosed covering for the human remains;
(3) Shall be resistant to leakage or spillage;
(4) Shall be of sufficient strength and rigidity for ease of handling;
(5) Shall provide protection to the health and safety of crematory establishment personnel;
(6) Shall comply with all local, State, and federal governmental emissions regulations; and
(7) May not be composed of metal or polyethylene material.
B. A cremation container which appears to be heavily coated with varnish, lacquer, or any other highly combustible substance shall be:
(1) Placed in a cold cremator within which no cremation has occurred in the prior 4 hours; or
(2) Coated completely with water before being placed in the cremator.