(1) An election duly approved under these regulations shall become effective at the beginning of the calendar quarter in which the election was submitted, unless the election as approved, specifies the beginning of a different calendar quarter.
(2) If the electing unit requests an earlier effective date than that beginning of the calendar quarter in which the election was submitted, the earlier date may be approved solely as to those interested jurisdictions in which the employer had no liability to pay contributions for the earlier period in question.
(1) The application of an election to any individual under this regulation shall terminate, if the agency of the elected jurisdiction finds that the nature of the services customarily performed by the individual for the electing unit has changed, so that they are no longer customarily performed in more than one participating jurisdiction. This termination shall be effective as of the close of the calendar quarter in which notice of the finding is mailed to all parties affected.
(2) Except as provided in §B(1) of this regulation, each election approved here shall remain in effect through the close of the calendar year in which it is submitted, and afterwards until the close of the calendar quarter in which the electing unit gives written notice of its termination to all affected agencies.
(3) Whenever an election under this regulation ceases to apply to any individual, under §B(1) or (2) of this regulation, the electing unit shall notify the affected individual accordingly.