A. In this chapter, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Agency" means any officer, board, commission, or other authority charged with the administration of the unemployment insurance law of a participating jurisdiction.
(2) "Interested jurisdiction" means any participating jurisdiction to which an election submitted under this regulation is sent for its approval. "Interested agency" means the agency of that jurisdiction.
(3) "Jurisdiction" means any state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, and Samoa, or, with respect to the Federal Government, the coverage of any Federal Unemployment Law.
(4) "Participating jurisdiction" means a jurisdiction whose administrative agency has subscribed to the arrangement and whose adherence to it has not ended.
(5) "Services customarily performed by an individual in more than one jurisdiction" means service performed in more than one jurisdiction during a reasonable period, if the nature of the services gives reasonable assurance that they will continue to be performed in more than one jurisdiction or if these services are required or expected to be performed in more than one jurisdiction under the elections.